Also, today I signed up for Somerville Open Studios! That's not until May, so stay tuned for more info over the next few months. I'm sure I'll have a lot of photos of my process to share.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Prints now available!
Bazaar Bizarre was great, and I've finally had a chance to list all the good stuff that was left over from the sale. Namely: prints! I made prints of a bunch of my favorite drawings from this blog. You can check them out at thimblewinder.com
![Thou Shalt Not... [print]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sLsfjGYAr-cfhegDCR6BZj813Kdm4qbcr5JOmHhg2zYqb20I2IET9PxnQy1RAmmmSIvFuumzTU3bi7zJJ31bqMrbh5z4yoeNNm4bkK4B3ZiCVwizNvbdpbU1YtQPWckxpnmg=s0-d)
![Middle-Aged Kurt Cobain [print]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uoN9SCJ8N8q2WphuzgDpy4PD8ge3mLPSz8xqhAzPalwr6eRE1gL23e6nA4itu743XoRWpS_3W_uKaCCpA44mAi-1FGkE68h3mMpi3ek1gCzFwPSdVPhE-AFZbPYFUbninjsg=s0-d)
![Amelia's Sinuses [print]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uwOOXUfDkCohlDIAnc1Ry4EIIBl6RNGJAUXOdg8kkEDhGjCdTUPR47IsdK-9rgT5tckxahtWH6gor8RfI3tFXSgw9-WAZNnkirSi2P22oof85gouX2XgeyzZSY421rHA_oXg=s0-d)
![Guinea-Corn [print]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tPVvWSvG0iWwXiUwbLPiwEilLSmKDlOluDzcrW-Xn6Ofm3yU7LK-YITb8NWnzwqAIwUrKutuliEXWM9xZur9W3fURQlq8vPLVz7GbxzEE7jTnNDz6cKlHVblBUJ_mY1SG_=s0-d)
Also, today I signed up for Somerville Open Studios! That's not until May, so stay tuned for more info over the next few months. I'm sure I'll have a lot of photos of my process to share.
Also, today I signed up for Somerville Open Studios! That's not until May, so stay tuned for more info over the next few months. I'm sure I'll have a lot of photos of my process to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Marissa, , your blog is really eyecatching and beautiful, i suggest that u should go for blog advertising and marketing. there is a website called blogerzoom.com which will promote your blog through allover the network at very cheap prices..i have tried it u can check my website i.e route2career.com
Post a Comment