Monday, February 22, 2010

Working from Hoth

working from hoth


At my place of work, if you should choose to take your laptop and work from home for the day, it is customary to leave a post-it note with the initials WFH (working from home) on the side of your cubicle.

A few weeks ago I was working from home and made some joke about it being more like working from Hoth, the ice planet from "The Empire Strikes Back." And then, of course, I knew I had to draw it.

This is my second recent piece starring me as Princess Leia. I have a feeling there will be more.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Ha! Nerd-tastic!

Erika said...

Lady, you rule! I found your blog through your friend's blog and I am so purchasing one of your zines. I wish you were my pen pal!

Unknown said...

this is such a cool idea! And I love your style! Keep on going!